Our own online platform Bid4It which we are constantly developing and improving for you.
Live-bidding, online catalogues, article inquiries, sale results, live-stream and many more…
The registration is simple, just follow these steps:
- Click here and sign up. Confirm your registration with the email you will receive afterwards.
- Wait for your activation to bid.
Once your user account has been activated, you will receive an additional email.
- On the day of sale, just log in using your credentials and bid live.
Of course, there will an audio/video stream live from the auction hall.
Please note the following important information
- As a new customer, kindly to send us a copy of the ID for identity check to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The use of mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) can lead to latency when displaying or placing bids.
Thus, we recommend to use the application on desktops or laptops.
- The use of a legacy browser can cause issues when using the application.
- The commission when bidding via Bid4IT is 1,9%
You can view the articles beeing sold in our online catalogue
Reduction of the commission
We reduced the commission when bidding via BID4IT to 1,9% (of course, absentee bids are free of charge)
The search function has been enhanced. Now you can search within all articles (including the ones from past auctions)
Absentee bid planning
Before the auction, you can now place absentee bids via the catalogue. The status of those can be easily viewer through “My bids”
Notification for lots on the watch list
You would like to be notified when a lot on your watch list is about to be auctioned? No problem, just activate the function in your user settings and you will receive email notifications.